Here are the complete changelogs of POCO X3 Pro latest update. Xiaomi Poco X3 Pro USB Driver is compatible with different versions of Windows.
They also support HDR10, which means that both panels have a high dynamic range for displaying images that are difficult to interpret in colour, even more so when whites are strong. However, the dimensions of the two screens are different, being 6.67 inches diagonal on the Poco X3 Pro and 6 link download.6 inches on the Poco X3 GT. To say that both handsets have a 6.67-inch display is only half the story. Xiaomi phones are expected to have large batteries especially on budget and mid-range phones. Both of these phones have large batteries so we can expect good battery life. Both phones have the same primary and secondary camera lenses but I expect the Poco F3 to perform better since it has a better processor with a better image processing system.
- Unfortunately for Poco fans, the X3 Pro is an amalgamation of all these issues.
- In addition, there are small but nice details like an IP53 certification, a 3.5 mm audio jack, NFC, an IR blaster, a notification LED, and stereo speakers.
- Custom ROMs no doubt bring in a couple of extra goodies than what your device might not be shipped with.
- If you're looking to pick up a budget-focused phone for gaming, the POCO X3 Pro should be at the top of your list.
This is an LCD panel, rather than OLED, with an FHD+ resolution of 2400×1080. It supports a 120Hz refresh rate however, and 240Hz touch response rate, both of which will hold immediate appeal for anyone who games a lot on their phone.
- The Poco X3 Pro may not follow the same naming scheme, but it’s the true successor to the F1 that we’ve all been waiting for.
- It comes with three different colors options Phantom Black, Frost Blue, Metal Bronze.
- In a sea of similar devices, the X3 Pro is laser-focused on performance and there is a noticeable skew in the spec sheet towards that end.
- This is why we are calling this one a tie in general performance terms.
- The rest is the most typical MIUI 12 with its rich set of functional and visual features.
You can use these recoveries to install some custom ROMs in a zip format. After rooting your device, you can do customization of your device, i.e. Installation of Custom ROMs, remove factory preinstalled bloatware, update phone to a new Android version. I know many best ROMs like Resurrection Remix and Ported ROMs are available. These are the five best Xiaomi Poco X3 Pro Android custom ROMs you can install on your device after root. Also, these ROMs support customizations and are available for many Android devices.